Dr. Raghu Ramakrishnaiah is a radiologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Ramakrishnaiah specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences 1996
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Computed tomographic features of mandibular osteochondroma.
- Imaging findings in 512 children following all-terrain vehicle injuries.
- Motorized dirt bike injuries in children.
- Multi-tiered analysis of brain injury in neonates with congenital heart disease.
- Reliability of magnetic resonance imaging for the detection of hypopituitarism in children with optic nerve hypoplasia.
- Author reply: To PMID 23972277.
- White matter injury in newborns with congenital heart disease: a diffusion tensor imaging study.
- Amplitude-integrated EEG in newborns with critical congenital heart disease predicts preoperative brain magnetic resonance imaging findings.
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy mimicking glioma in a patient with idiopathic CD4 lymphocytopenia.
- Differences in brain functional connectivity at resting state in neonates born to healthy obese or normal-weight mothers.
- Diplopia is better than no plopia!
- Gestational Age at Birth and Brain White Matter Development in Term-Born Infants and Children.
Raghu Hosahalli Ramakrishnaiah M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Raghu Hosahalli Ramakrishnaiah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Tarun Pandey159 Blackburn Drive Little Rock Arkansas 72211
- Thomas Koonce M.D.8901 CARTI WAY LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- David Lee Harshfield M.D.301 N Shackleford Rd Little Rock AR 72211
- Steven R Nokes M.D.9601 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- John Gregory Baden M.D.9601 Lile Drive, Little Rock AR 72205
- Scott B Harter M.D.9601 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205