Dr. Henry Chang-lien Yang MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology420 W Rowland St Covina CA, 91723
Dr. Henry Yang is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Covina, CA. Dr. Yang specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1972
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Internal Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Henry Chang-lien Yang MD's Practice location
Dr. Henry Chang-lien Yang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yang
- How Dogs Are Helping with Lymphoma Research
According to the Cornell Chronicle (CC), Cornell and Tufts University have received a huge grant for the study of human lymphoma, using a humane approach to test on dogs.The dogs in the study will already have lymphoma and it’s hoped they’ll be cured in the process of this research study.There...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Treatment Update for Hodgkin Lymphoma
Over time, research has uncovered ways of treating Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) to produce an 80% to 90% cure rate. For the remaining 10% to 20% who are either resistant to the primary treatment or have relapsed, their cancer can still be fatal.The standard care for those not yet cured has been a two-step...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Dr. Weber Chen M.D.600 North Garfield Avenue Monterey Park California 91754
- Manan Mehta7727 Painter Avenue Whittier California 90602
- Dr. Samuel Wai-kee Chung M.D.50 Bellefontaine St Pasadena CA 91105
- Dr. Monty Brian Polonsky M.D.612 W Duarte Rd Arcadia CA 91007
- Dr. Boris Bagdasarian D.O.1505 Wilson Ter Glendale CA 91206
- Dr. Vandana Agarwal M.D.350 Vinton Ave Pomona CA 91767