Dr. Ashraf Fouad is an endodonist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Fouad is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
- Effects of enamel matrix derivative on gene expression of primary osteoblasts.
- Effect of using electronic apex locators on selected endodontic treatment parameters.
- The effect of diabetes mellitus on endodontic treatment outcome: data from an electronic patient record.
- Diabetes mellitus as a modulating factor of endodontic infections.
- Induced periapical lesions in ferret canines: histologic and radiographic evaluation.
- Effects of removing residual peroxide and other oxygen radicals on the shear bond strength and failure modes at resin-tooth interface after tooth bleaching.
- Molecular detection of Enterococcus species in root canals of therapy-resistant endodontic infections.
- Apical anatomy in mesial and mesiobuccal roots of permanent first molars.
- The effect of antibiotics and endodontic antimicrobials on the polymerase chain reaction.
- Effectiveness of a calcium hydroxide and chlorhexidine digluconate mixture as disinfectant during retreatment of failed endodontic cases.
- Enterococcus spp. in endodontically treated teeth with and without periradicular lesions.
- Molecular- and culture-based comparison of the effects of antimicrobial agents on bacterial survival in infected dentinal tubules.
- Quantification of neural protein in extirpated tooth pulp.
- Identification of selected respiratory pathogens in endodontic infections.
- The effect of age on bacterial penetration of radicular dentin.
- Proteomic analysis of endodontic infections by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry.
- Treatment strategy for guided tissue regeneration in combined endodontic-periodontal lesions: case report and review.
- Combining endodontic, periodontic and restorative treatments.
- Vertical fracture of root filled teeth restored with posts: the effects of patient age and dentine thickness.
- Stem/progenitor cells from inflamed human dental pulp retain tissue regeneration potential.
- Analyzing endodontic infections by deep coverage pyrosequencing.
- The microbial challenge to pulp regeneration.
- Antibiotic resistance in primary and persistent endodontic infections.
- Pyrosequencing as a tool for better understanding of human microbiomes.
- Microbial transformation from normal oral microbiota to acute endodontic infections.
- Time-kill behaviour against eight bacterial species and cytotoxicity of antibacterial monomers.
- Microbial analysis in primary and persistent endodontic infections by using pyrosequencing.
- Can apical periodontitis modify systemic levels of inflammatory markers? A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Is pulp regeneration necessary for root maturation?
- Effect of salivary pellicle on antibacterial activity of novel antibacterial dental adhesives using a dental plaque microcosm biofilm model.
- Evaluation of antibacterial and remineralizing nanocomposite and adhesive in rat tooth cavity model.
- Healing after regenerative procedures with and without pulpal infection.
- Middle mesial canals in mandibular molars: incidence and related factors.
- Interfacial characteristics of Biodentine and MTA with dentine in simulated body fluid.
- Novel protein-repellent and biofilm-repellent orthodontic cement containing 2-methacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine.
- Rechargeable dental adhesive with calcium phosphate nanoparticles for long-term ion release.
- Isolation, Characterization, and Differentiation of Dental Pulp Stem Cells in Ferrets.
- Association between diabetes and the prevalence of radiolucent periapical lesions in root-filled teeth: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Treponema spp. Shown to be Important Pathogens in Primary Endodontic Infections.
- Association between Systemic Diseases and Apical Periodontitis.
- Effect of Residual Bacteria on the Outcome of Pulp Regeneration In Vivo.
- Effect of bioactive dental adhesive on periodontal and endodontic pathogens.
- Endodontic Microbiology and Pathobiology: Current State of Knowledge.
- Association between Systemic Diseases and Endodontic Outcome: A Systematic Review.
- Microbial Factors and Antimicrobial Strategies in Dental Pulp Regeneration.
- Alcohol Inhibits Odontogenic Differentiation of Human Dental Pulp Cells by Activating mTOR Signaling.
- The use of electronic apex locators in endodontic therapy.
- Healing of induced periapical lesions in ferret canines.
- Penicillin as a supplement in resolving the localized acute apical abscess.
- Effectiveness of an endodontic diagnosis computer simulation program.
- IL-1 alpha and TNF-alpha expression in early periapical lesions of normal and immunodeficient mice.
- MemberMaryland State Dental Association
Dr. Ashraf F. Fouad D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27599Get Direction
Dr. Ashraf F. Fouad D.D.S., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Often Can You Donate Blood?
What is blood donation?Blood donation is the process of collecting, testing, preparing, and storing blood and other blood components for later use. Blood donors are referred to individuals who volunteer to give blood. The main purpose of blood donation is to help save the lives of people who have...
- Young Mom Faces Cystic Fibrosis Diagnosis—Twice
At the age of 23, Shelby Woods faces every parent’s worst nightmare – a sick child. However, for Shelby, this nightmare is greater because both of her children, Sienna and Noah, were diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, an incurable genetic disease that had them going in and out of the...
- What Causes Acne?
Acne is an illness that affects the oil glands present on the skin. It develops when the hair follicles get blocked. Sebaceous glands refer to the tiny glands located near the skin’s surface. They’re attached to the hair follicles, which are tiny pores on your skin whereby your hairs grow out...
- What is Turf Toe?
Turf toe refers to the painful injury to the big toe, and is very common in athletes in field sports, such as football, baseball, and soccer. This injury is common in activities that occur on grass or artificial turf. It can affect any other person who is involved in activities that extend the toe...
- Evening Primrose Oil: Uses, Benefits, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is evening primrose oil?Evening primrose oil (EPO) is very useful since hundreds of years for helping women with fertility and menstrual problems. The oil is cold pressed from the Oenothera biennis plant seeds or evening primrose seeds. The oil is then encapsulated for use as dietary...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- Alexandra V. Antonopoulou120 Sister Pierre Dr Towson Maryland 21204
- Dr. Richard Fein D.M.D.8808 Centre Park Dr Columbia MD 21045
- Dr. Judy Yudita Melamed D.D.S.208 Fulford Ave Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Burton Mark Waxman D.D.S.5058 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City MD 21042
- Dr. Ghulam Murtaza D.M.D.8808 Centre Park Dr Columbia MD 21045
- Dr. Peter H. Lucas D.D.S.515 E Joppa Rd Towson MD 21286