Dr. Howard Nizar is an internist practicing in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Nizar specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Nizar provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine 1980
HAHNEMANN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICINE 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Actinic Keratosis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Howard Nizar M.D.'s Practice location
Bakersfield, CA 93301Get Direction
BAKERSFIELD, CA 93311Get Direction
Dr. Howard Nizar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nizar
- When Is it Food Poisoning?
Food poisoning, or food borne illness, is a disease caused by eating food contaminated with infectious microorganisms or toxins. The infectious organism can be bacteria, a virus, or a parasite. Poisoning is very common in meat, chicken, fish, and eggs. But it may also be found in other food items,...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Basic Facts
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an abdominal disorder, which is characterized by pain, discomfort, interfered bowel habits (diarrhea and constipation), cramping, and bloating. Although IBS symptoms are persistent, there are many things that can be done to suppress its effects. IBS does not...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Araceli B. Castanares M.D.507 West Columbus Street Bakersfield California 93301
- Arun Softa9900 Stockdale Highway Bakersfield California 93301
- Dr. Emanuel V. Dozier MD, MPH4580 California Avenue Bakersfield California 93309
- Mr. Saman N. Ratnayake MD6001-B Truxtun Ave Bakersfield California 93309
- Mr. Anthony A Valdez MD3807 Union Ave Bakersfield CA 93305
- Dr. Suhaib Adil Zanial MD3551 Q Street Bakersfield CA 93301