Dr. Kenneth Jongsma is an anesthesiologist practicing in Mishawaka, IN. Dr. Jongsma ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Jongsma also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine--Erie DO
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Med 2002
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine 2002
- Univ Of Ky-A B Chandler Mc, Anesthesiology
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine Program A
Dr. Kenneth A. Jongsma D.O.'s Practice location
Mishawaka, IN 46545Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth A. Jongsma D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Health Benefits of Jackfruit
What is jackfruit?Jackfruit is regarded as the largest tree-borne fruit. Aside from its big size, its nutritional value makes it the richest among all fruits. Jackfruit can be consumed in various ways, it can be dried and roasted or added to soups. It is also available in the form of chips, jams,...
- How Can Multiple Myeloma Affect My Bones?
What is Multiple Myeloma?Multiple myeloma is a blood cancer that is also known as hematologic cancer. It is characterized by the uncontrollable multiplication of a certain population of plasma cells (also known as malignant plasma cells, or myeloma cells). Plenty of similar antibodies, known as...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Daniel Gerard Judge M.D.31 N Saint Joseph Ave Niles MI 49120
- Dr. Robert C. Thomas MD1234 Napier Ave Saint Joseph MI 49085
- Dr. Steven N Schroeder M.D.416 E Monroe St South Bend IN 46601
- Dr. John Benjamin Baccus M.D.Naval Medical Center Portsmouth Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Bin Hu M.D.5215 Holy Cross Pky Mishawaka IN 46545
- Theresa R. Cruthird M.D.121 S Saint Louis Blvd South Bend IN 46617