Dr. Yolanda Nicole Evans MD
Pediatrician1959 Ne Pacific St C-212, Box 356340 Seattle WA, 98195
Yolanda Evans, MD, MPH is a member of the Division of Adolescent Medicine at Seattle Childrens Hospital and assistant professor of pediatrics at the University of Washington School of Medicine. Dr. Evans ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Pediatrics, University of Washington/Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle
- Adolescent Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle
- UW - Dept. of Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine Fellowships
Dr. Yolanda Nicole Evans MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98105Get Direction
Dr. Yolanda Nicole Evans MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Evans
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD4011 Talbot Rd S Renton Washington 98055
- Dr. Sara K. Benda MD4122 Factoria Blvd Se Bellevue WA 98006
- Dr. Christianne E. Eldred M.D.7554 15th Ave Nw Seattle WA 98117
- Dr. Susan Mary Hyde M.D.1355 N 205th St Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Tammy D Meehan MD904 7th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Dane Kieran Mejias MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105