Susan Richie is a physical therapist practicing in GLENMOORE, PA. Susan Richie specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Susan Richie can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Susan Richie will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Susan Helen Richie DPT's Practice location
GLENMOORE, PA 19343Get Direction
Dr. Susan Helen Richie DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Laura Gennarelli MPT2 Industrial Blvd Paoli PA 19301
- Ms. Amanda Gianni DPT400 Mcfarlan Rd Kennett Square PA 19348
- Matthew E. Schildknecht DPT163 Pottstown Pike Chester Springs PA 19425
- Angelo L Labrinakos MS, PT, DPT, ATC163 Pottstown Pike Chester Springs PA 19425
- Mr. Tom Suspenski P.T., A.T.C.280 Boot Rd Downingtown PA 19335
- Dr. Brian J Murphy DO1068 W Baltimore Pike Media PA 19063