Robert dominic Recolizado is a physical therapist practicing in TERRELL, TX. Robert dominic Recolizado specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Robert dominic Recolizado can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Robert dominic Recolizado will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Robert dominic Recolizado's Practice location
TERRELL, TX 75160Get Direction
Robert dominic Recolizado's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Leann Lee1650 Republic Pkwy Mesquite TX 75150
- Erin Rae Gremminger P.T.789 Justin Rd Rockwall TX 75087
- Amber Nikole Brown DPT1650 Republic Pkwy Mesquite TX 75150
- Wesley Herdlein P.T.9406 Chimneywood Dr Rowlett TX 75089
- Dr. Kayla Mclaughlin PT, DPT930 W Ralph Hall Pkwy Rockwall TX 75032
- Laura J Koenig PT930 W Ralph Hall Pkwy Rockwall TX 75032