Dr. Leelamma Chacko practices Emergency Medicine in Harbor City, CA. Dr. Chacko assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Chacko examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
T.D. Med Coll, Univ of Kerala, Aleppey, Kerala, India 1973
Medical College Thiruvananthapuram 1973
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Lac-King/Drew Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine; Maricopa Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Leelamma Chacko MD's Practice location
Dr. Leelamma Chacko MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Dr. Eric C Nakkim MD3330 Lomita Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Dr. Monica D Serna MD3700 South St Lakewood CA 90712
- Dr. Randall Lee Johnson MD4081 East Olympic Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90023
- Dr. Michael Samuel Agron MD9080 Colima Rd Whittier CA 90605
- Dr. Kane E. Kuo M.D.869 North Cherry Street Tulare CA 93274
- Dr. Brian Wilbur MD2131 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90057