Dr. Horace Norman Noe M. D.
Urologist770 Estate Pl Memphis TN, 38120
Dr. Horace Noe is a urologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Noe specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1969
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Furosemide nephrolithiasis causing ureteral obstruction and urinoma in a preterm neonate.
- Posterior urethral valves presenting as abdominal distension and undifferentiated shock in a neonate: the role of screening emergency physician-directed bedside ultrasound.
- Ultrasound screening of asymptomatic siblings of children with vesicoureteral reflux: a long-term followup study.
- Does early treatment of urinary tract infection prevent renal damage?
- A rare case of positive prenatal intervention by early delivery for fetal hydronephrosis.
- Calcification in a Deflux bleb thought to be a ureteral calculus in a child.
- Clinical experience with positional installation of contrast cystography and simultaneous Deflux injection in children with occult vesicoureteral reflux.
- Editorial comment.
- Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Urology; Methodist Hsp-Central Unit, General Surgery; Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Meth Hospital 1970
Dr. Horace Norman Noe M. D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38120Get Direction
Dr. Horace Norman Noe M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Noe
- Specialists Who Treat Erectile Dysfunction
What Specialists Treat Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that can be brought about by a number of factors. Depending on the underlying cause of the disease, you may have to seek out various treatment options from different doctors or specialists.Choosing the right doctor to...
- What Is Tamsulosin: Usage, Dosage, Side Effects, and Drug Interactions
Generic Name: TamsulosinBrand Name: FlomaxWhat is tamsulosin?Tamsulosin is an alpha-blocker that helps treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or an enlarged prostate. This medication works by relaxing the bladder and prostate muscles to help improve the flow of urine in men and...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?
What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?Circumcision refers to the removal of the foreskin found on the head of a male's penis. It is a short procedure that takes very few minutes to perform. In most cases, the procedure is performed by a qualified doctor in the hospital.Circumcision can be done...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years old. It is, therefore, important that you should always be on alert in case any symptoms begin to show. This prompts a visit to the doctor within the quickest possible time.Deciding on whether or not to be screened...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- How Are Imaging Tests Used For Bloody Urine?
The external physical examination is over, and a detailed medical history has been discussed with the doctor. The next step - urinalysis of the latest urine sample - indicates more than three red blood cells occupying the microscopic viewing arena. The dipstick test shows the presence of blood in...
- Dr. Mark Jay Saslawsky M.D.995 S Yates Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Charles R. Wallace MD1325 Eastmoreland Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Robert Alfred Donato M.D.995 S Yates Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Yair Walzer MD8066 WALNUT RUN RD STE 100 CORDOVA TN 38018
- Dr. Paul Richard Eber M.D.1325 Wolf Park Dr Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Ravi Dinesh Chauhan M.D.1325 Wolf Park Dr Germantown TN 38138