Dr. Mark Komorowski is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Bay City, MI. Dr. Komorowski specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine 1985
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Ganglion Cyst
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Plastic Surgery; Providence Hosp Med Ctrs, General Surgery
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Program
Dr. Mark C Komorowski MD's Practice location
Bay City, MI 48708Get Direction
Dr. Mark C Komorowski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Komorowski
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- Dr. William J. Pittas D.O.4705 Towne Ctr Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Milewski D.O.27483 Dequindre Rd Madison Heights MI 48071
- Dr. Anthony Mehdi Zacharek MD4677 Towne Ctr Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. Edgar L Allport MD4701 Towne Centre Rd Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. Robert Louis Borenitsch DO3444 Davenport Saginaw MI 48602
- Dr. Ronald C Barry MD4677 Towne Ctr Saginaw MI 48604