Dr. Alexander L Blinski M.D.
Family Practitioner62 charles st New York NY, 10014
After completing a traditional four year medical school education, Dr. Blinski went on to complete a comprehensive four years of residency in general surgery and primary care. Following this training, ...
Education and Training
St Matthews University MD 2010
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- 2014
- Botox And Dermal Fillers (juvederm, Radiesse)
- Derma Fillers
- Wrinkle Treatments
- Member American academy of aesthetic medicine 2011
- Urgent Care Attending Urgent Care Association of America 2014
- Hoboken University Medical Center Family Medicine 2014
- American academy of aesthetic medicine Aesthetic Medicine 2012
Experience & Accolades
- Owner/physician2011Symmetry Medicine
- Attending Physician2014Cure Urgent Care
Dr. Alexander L Blinski M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Alexander L Blinski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blinski
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- What Causes Constipation?
What is constipation?Constipation is defined as not being able to pass stools in a regular manner, or being unable to fully empty your bowels. Most people experience constipation only for a short period of time. However, it can be a chronic condition to some.Chronic constipation can result in...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- Dr. Jeffrey Delson M.D.7 Gay St New York NY 10014
- Noah P Canlas MD408 W 14TH ST NEW YORK NY 10014
- Ms. Nadege Marie Coupet Other314 W 14th St New York NY 10014
- Dr. Ivan Young M.D.395 Hudson St New York NY 10014
- Dr. Allison Fox M.D.408 W 14TH ST NEW YORK NY 10014
- Dr. Alisha Lenora Liggett MD408 W 14th St New York NY 10014