Dr. Ena Sanchez is board-certified in pediatrics. She earned her medical degree from Universidad Evangelica de El Salvador in 1990, and completed her internship at University of Miami-Jackson Memorial ...
Education and Training
Univ Evangelica- Fac De Med- San Salvador- El Salvador 1990
Evangelical Med Faculty Of Parana Evangelical Beneficent Society Of Curitiba 1990
UNIV EVANGELICA 1990
Universidad de El Salvador Facultad de Medicina
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Pediatrics
- Jackson Mem/U Miami
- Jackson Memorial Medical Center 1997
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Ena Sanchez MD's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33326Get Direction
Dr. Ena Sanchez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sanchez
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Julia Retureta3000 Coral Hills Drive Coral Springs Florida 33065
- Dr. Mabel D. Bohorquez MD1648 Northeast 163rd Street Miami Florida 33162
- Dr. Jorge L. Alsina MD4980 W. 10th Avenue Hialeah Florida 33012
- Dr. Renato Berger M.D., F.A.A.P.5300 W Hillsboro Blvd Coconut Creek FL 33073
- Dr. Elias Milgram M.D.2627 Ne 203rd St Miami FL 33180
- Mrs. Miriam K. Perez5001 Rockside Road Independence Ohio 44131