Dr. Nancy Theresa Spencer PSYD
Psychologist | Clinical6150 Diamond Centre Ct Unit 203 Fort Myers FL, 33912
Dr. Nancy Spencer is a psychologist practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Spencer specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Spencer evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Spencer because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Nancy Theresa Spencer PSYD's Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33912Get Direction
FORT MYERS, FL 33907Get Direction
Dr. Nancy Theresa Spencer PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spencer
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Mark Benjamin Meyers PSY.D.751 92nd Avenue North Naples FL 34108
- Dr. Sharon Marie Parkinson PSY.D.1205 Piper Blvd Naples FL 34110
- Dr. Sharon Lee Chrovian PSY.D.6150 Diamond Centre Ct Fort Myers FL 33912
- Dr. Steven Cohen PSYD12587 New Brittany Blvd Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Thomas Dale Baker PH.D.1639 Cape Coral Pkwy E Cape Coral FL 33904
- Dr. Michael B Spellman PH.D.12587 New Brittany Blvd Fort Myers FL 33907