Dr. Glenn Geoffrey Preston M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1200 1ST AVE E SPENCER IA, 51301
Dr. Glenn Preston is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Kerrville, TX. Dr. Preston specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
University of Missouri / Columbia Campus 1995
UNIV OF MO COLUMBIA SCH OF MED 1995
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Acetate-Activating Enzymes of Bradyrhizobium japonicum Bacteroids.
- Purification and properties of acetyl-CoA synthetase from Bradyrhizobium japonicum bacteroids.
- Heat activation of the Fe protein of nitrogenase from Rhodospirillum rubrum.
- Change in subunit composition of the iron protein of nitrogenase from Rhodospirillum rubrum during activation and inactivation of iron protein.
Dr. Glenn Geoffrey Preston M.D.'s Practice location
Kerrville, TX 78028Get Direction
Marble Falls, TX 78654Get Direction
SPENCER, IA 51301Get Direction
Dr. Glenn Geoffrey Preston M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Preston
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...