Dr. Vaishali Vishal Saste M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology7117 Brockton Ave Riverside CA, 92506
Dr. Vaishali Saste is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Riverside, CA. Dr. Saste specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center 2004
Dr. Vaishali Vishal Saste M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Vaishali Vishal Saste M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saste
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Living as a Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor: Creating a New Normal
No one can ever truly be prepared for what it is like to live with cancer. Even the strongest survivors face setbacks, and some of the fiercest warriors share their stories of how they find their "new normals."Kimberly's storyWhen she was only 25, just five days before her wedding, Kimberly felt a...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Dr. Nader Javadi M.D.4500 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92501
- Dr. Xinting Fu MD10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. Misagh Karimi MD1280 Corona Pointe Ct Corona CA 92879
- Dr. Youssef K. Gamal MD7000 Boulder Ave Highland CA 92346
- Dr. Rajiv Malik M.D.401 E Highland Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Stanley I Kim MD1148 San Bernardino Rd Upland CA 91786