Dr. William Altig D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice8089 Madison Ave Suite 2 Citrus Heights CA, 95610
Dr. William Altig is a Dentist practicing in Citrus Heights, CA. Dr. Altig specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. William Altig D.D.S.'s Practice location
Citrus Heights, CA 95610Get Direction
Dr. William Altig D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Altig
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- mojtaba golestan2020 Hurley Way sacramento CA 95628
- Olga Antipova DDS490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102
- Dr. Thomas J. Schauer DDS77 Scripps Drive Sacramento California 95825
- Kenneth Marti DDS6049 Douglas Boulevard Granite Bay California 95746
- Dr. James H. B. Lee D.D.S.2535 Foothill Boulevard La Crescenta California 91214
- Lorenzo M. Padron DDS520 Cottonwood St Woodland CA 95695