Dr. Sandra Kujawa is an audiologist practicing in Highland, MI. Dr. Kujawa evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Kujawa takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Sandra Kay Kujawa AU.D's Practice location
Highland, MI 48357Get Direction
Sandra Kay Kujawa AU.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Is Mumps Contagious?
Yes, mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus known as paramyxovirus. Though mumps isn’t a very serious condition, it might cause potential complications in children and young adults.Mumps is prevalent in children aged over 1 year who haven’t received MMR vaccinations....
- Does Acute Renal Failure Cause Death?
Our body machinery comprises of various parts and components all together, embedded to function as a whole unit to support life. Each component that forms a part of the body machine has a specific contribution and any malfunction in any of the components can have adverse effects on the entire body....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Rachel Renae Beckley AU.D.30055 Northwestern Hwy Farmington MI 48334
- Mrs. Jordan Elizabeth Simmons AU.D.6777 West Maple Rd. West Bloomfield MI 48322
- Jeanne Erhardt M.A.8898 Commerce Rd Commerce Township MI 48382
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Salathiel AU.D.6650 Highland Rd Waterford MI 48327
- Ms. Paulette Louise Patrick MS, CCC-A30055 Northwestern Hwy. #101 Farmington MI 48334
- Mrs. Karen A Piggott AUD2900 Union Lake Rd Commerce Township MI 48382