Dr. Paul R Hendrycy M.D.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology390 E Longview St Fayetteville AR, 72703
Dr. Paul Hendrycy is a pathologist practicing in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Hendrycy is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Hendrycy can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Hendrycy may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Emory University School Of Medicine 1977
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- UCSD-Kaiser San Diego
Dr. Paul R Hendrycy M.D.'s Practice location
Fayetteville, AR 72703Get Direction
Dr. Paul R Hendrycy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hendrycy
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Thomas Whiteside M.D.390 E Longview St Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Lucas Kyle Campbell MD390 E Longview St Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Roger Fink M.D.390 E Longview St Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Robert Morris Levy M.D.1100 N College Ave Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Thomas J Simmons M.D.390 E Longview St Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Bradley Dilday M.D.390 E Longview St Fayetteville AR 72703