Dr. Renato Souza is a family practitioner practicing in Fairburn, GA. Dr. Souza specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Souza possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Fed Da Paraiba- Cent De Cien- Joao Pessoa- Pb- Brazil 1953
Kazan Federal University Institute of Fundamental Medicine and Biology 1953
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- The crowding effect in Schistosoma mansoni infection of hamsters: influence on worm size.
- PULMONARY BLASTOMAS: A DISTINCTIVE GROUP OF CARCINOSARCOMAS OF THE LUNG.
- Delay from fracture to hospital admission: a new risk factor for hip fracture mortality?
- Evaluation of effectiveness of EDTA and sodium thiosulfate in removing metal toxicity toward sea urchin embryo-larval applying the TIE.
- Marine reservoir effect on the Southeastern coast of Brazil: results from the Tarioba shellmound paired samples.
- Vet Affairs Hosp, Thoracic Surgery; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, General Surgery; Mo State Chest Hosp, Thoracic Surgery; Mo State Chest Hosp, Pulmonary Diseases
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Renato Chaves Souza MD's Practice location
Fairburn, GA 30213Get Direction
Dr. Renato Chaves Souza MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Souza
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- What Does Bactrim Treat?
BactrimBactrim is a combination of antibiotics called trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, which help treat different types of bacterial infections. Bactrim can be used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), ear infections, bronchitis, shigellosis, traveler's...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Dr. Sara A. O\'Heron MD1201 Georgian Park Peachtree City Georgia 30269
- Dr. Onwura Michael Obiekwe MD217 Medical Way Riverdale GA 30274
- Dr. Georgia M. Theriot M.D.51 Hospital Rd Newnan GA 30263
- Dr. Tanya Isabel vieira Cabrita M.D.1000 Corporate Center Dr Morrow GA 30260
- Dr. Karen T Hacker M.D.1615 Highway 34 E Newnan GA 30265
- Dr. Frank Alena M.D1000 Commerce Dr Peachtree City GA 30269