Cynthia Gormezano MPT
Physical Therapist315 Madison Ave. #1201 New York NY, 10017
Cynthia Gormezano began her academic career at Hebrew University in Jerusalem where she studied international policy and the Arab-Israeli conflict. She returned to New York where she graduated cum laude ...
- Sports Medicine
- Injury Prevention
- Patient Education
- Manual Therapy
- Alterg (anti-gravity) Treadmill
- Active Release Techniques
- Neck Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Back Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Rotator Cuff
- Hip Pain
- Shoulder Labral Tear
- Acl Injury
- Professional MemberAmerican Physical Therapy Association
Cynthia Gormezano MPT's Practice location
New York, NY 10017Get Direction
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
Cynthia Gormezano MPT's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gormezano
- Mahoney j.
Cynthia is terrific. Warm, listens well and knows exactly what to do..
- Amanda s.
Effective and personal treatment.
- Paola c.
A knowledgeable, committed + caring PT .
- Lachlan g.
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Celia M Varga PT146 Birch Hill Rd Locust Valley NY 11560
- Dr. Aubin Sullivan PT315 Madison Ave. New York NY 10017
- Eric Michael Lawler DPT, OCS650 Wantagh Ave Levittown NY 11756
- Dr. Dereck C Silverman PT, DPT301 Maple Avenue Smithtown NY 11787
- Mitchell T Yass P.T.3-6 Northwest Dr Farmingdale NY 11735
- Jasmine Singh DPT2088 Front St East Meadow NY 11554