Dr. Jeffrey Graves practices Periodontics in Kansas City, MO. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Graves has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Graves provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Jeffrey Lynn Graves DDS's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64111Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Lynn Graves DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Atrial Fibrillation vs. ,Ventricular Fibrillation
Any condition of the heart should be taken seriously, as heart conditions can cause very serious damage to the body, especially if not treated quickly and adequately. While all heart abnormalities should be treated as quickly as possible, it is important to understand the differences between atrial...
- The Signs and Symptoms of Hepatitis A
Hepatitis A is a virus or infection which leads to liver disease or inflammation of the liver.Generally, the symptoms of Hepatitis A, also known as HAV develop after four weeks upon being infected. Not everyone will experience the symptoms, especially children. Look at your GP if you think that you...
- Three Women in One Family Battle Breast Cancer Together
Genetics are a risk factor that no one can avoid when it comes to having a higher risk of disease. Genes passed down from parents inform the way that every cell grows and behaves.Breast cancer is one of the diseases that has a hereditary risk factor. It is estimated that between 5% and 10% of all...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Adam Craig Mcclellan DDS650 E 25th St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Nancy L. Newhouse D.D.S., M.S.4731 S Cochise Dr Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Stanley L Wint DDS10870 Benson St Overland Park KS 66210
- Dr. Sara Layne Walls D.D.S833 SW LEMANS LN STE 234 LEES SUMMIT MO 64082
- Dr. Stephanie Lauren Mullins DDS3470 Ne Ralph Powell Rd Lees Summit MO 64064
- Dr. Ann Adams Fay DDS6333 Long St Shawnee KS 66216