Dr. Ralph Frederick Johnson DC
Chiropractor613 18th Ave No Columbus MS, 39701
Dr. Ralph Johnson is a Chiropractor practicing in Columbus, MS. Dr. Johnson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Johnson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Investigations on the physiological controls of water and saline intake in C57BL/6 mice.
- Sucrose ingestion elicits reduced Fos expression in the nucleus accumbens of anhedonic rats.
- Water intake during the development of renal hypertension (2K-1C) in mice.
- The neural substrates of enhanced salt appetite after repeated sodium depletions.
- Right atrial stretch alters fore- and hind-brain expression of c-fos and inhibits the rapid onset of salt appetite.
- Non-NMDA receptors in the lateral parabrachial nucleus modulate sodium appetite.
- PVN adenovirus-siRNA injections silencing either NOX2 or NOX4 attenuate
- Sensitization of slow pressor angiotensin II (Ang II)-initiated hypertension: induction of sensitization by prior Ang II treatment.
- Estrogen receptor-β in the paraventricular nucleus and rostroventrolateral medulla plays an essential protective role in aldosterone/salt-induced hypertension in female rats.
- Central endogenous angiotensin-(1-7) protects against aldosterone/NaCl-induced hypertension in female rats.
- DEVELOPMENT OF PARENTING SELF-EFFICACY IN MOTHERS OF INFANTS WITH HIGH NEGATIVE EMOTIONALITY.
- Activity of protein kinase C-α within the subfornical organ is necessary for fluid intake in response to brain angiotensin.
- Effects of fludrocortisone on water and sodium intake of C57BL/6 mice.
Dr. Ralph Frederick Johnson DC's Practice location
Columbus, MS 39701Get Direction
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Jerry John Pokorney D.C.111 Alabama St Columbus MS 39702
- Dr. Ren Massey, jr. D.C.1004 Hwy 45 Alt. S. West Point MS 39773
- Mr. Joseph Delane Magee D.C.119a Gardner Blvd Columbus MS 39702
- Dr. David Joe Saum DC111 Alabama St Columbus MS 39702
- Dr. Trecia Sue Johnson DC613 18th Ave No Columbus MS 39701
- Dr. Shana Thomas D.C.111 Alabama St Columbus MS 39702