Dr. Sharo Raissi M.D. is a top Doctor in Los Angeles, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Sharo Raissi M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Sharo Raissi M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Sharo Raissi M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Los Angeles, CA, Dr. Sharo Raissi M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine,Tehran, Iran 1978
Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine 1978
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Sharo Raissi M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90048Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90048Get Direction
Dr. Sharo Raissi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raissi
- Can Moderate Consumption of Alcohol Reduce Fibromyalgia Symptoms?
Fibromyalgia syndrome, popularly referred to as FMS is a severe chronic condition whose symptoms includes intense widespread musculoskeletal pain, depression, body fatigue, headaches, bowel and bladder problems. Other symptoms such as poor sleep, painful menstrual periods, arthritis, anemia,...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Gnyandev Patel M.D.3300 E South St Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Joel Dennis Feinstein M.D.8631 W. 3rd Street Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD1711 Via El Prado Redondo Beach CA 90277
- Dr. Andrew Glen Yun MD2001 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Arash Nowain MD9730 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Stephen J. Pincus M.D.465 North Roxbury Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210