Dr. Brian Z. Makhuli M.D.
Orthopedist270 Chastain Rd Nw Kennesaw GA, 30144
Dr. Brian Makhuli is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Kennesaw, GA. Dr. Makhuli specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Makhuli tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1997
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1997
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Joint Replacement (arthroplasty), Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery And More
- Torn Meniscus
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Member American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member Medical Association of Georgia
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Long Beach Mem Med Ctr, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, General Surgery
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Affiliated Hospitals
- Long Beach Mem Med Ctr, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, General Surgery
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Brian Z. Makhuli M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Brian Z. Makhuli M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Makhuli
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Dr. Robert A. Kelly M.D.270 Chastain Rd Nw Kennesaw GA 30144
- Dr. Michael S. Womack M.D.270 Chastain Rd Nw Kennesaw GA 30144
- Mrs. Beatrice Shu MD750 TOWNPARK LANE KENNESAW GA 30144
- Dr. William S Armstrong M.D.270 Chastain Rd Nw Kennesaw GA 30144
- Mr. Theodis Buggs M.D.750 TOWNPARK LANE KENNESAW GA 30144
- Dr. Le don Anthony Robinson MD750 TOWNPARK LANE KENNESAW GA 30144