Dr. Paul Nathaniel Anderson MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology3027 N Circle Dr Colorado Springs CO, 80909
Dr. Paul Anderson is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Anderson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1963
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1963
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Internal Medicine; Johns Hopkins Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Paul Nathaniel Anderson MD's Practice location
Dr. Paul Nathaniel Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Dr. Matthew S. Logsdon MD2312 North Nevada Avenue Colorado Springs Colorado 80907
- Dr. Maurice Markus M.D.2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Michael A Monticelli MD2260 Marcola Rd Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Robert L Sayre MD3027 N Circle Dr Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Jason Huff M.D.2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Jesal Chinubhai Patel M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132