Dr. Mario Mariani is an internist practicing in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Mariani specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mariani provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Libero Institute University Di Med E Chirurgia Dell'Aquila MD
Universit‡ degli Studi G. d'Annunzio Chieti-Pescara Scuola di Medicina e Scienze della Salute 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- High Cholesterol
- Enlarged Prostate
- Skin Cancer
- Gestational Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Newark Beth Israel Med Ctr, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine Program
Dr. Mario Mariani MD's Practice location
Dr. Mario Mariani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mariani
- Don't Be Ashamed of Your Gray Hair
Developing gray hair is inevitable in everyone's life time. "The color of the hair changes when the pigment-producing cells stops the production of the pigment," says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. The color may also be bleached by the build up of naturally...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Are Detox Diets Effective?
Body detoxes are becoming a popular fad among society. From celebrities, to the girl next door, everyone seems to raving over this complicated diet. A detox diet relies on a meal plan, or lifestyle change, that would help to remove toxins from your body. Companies are catching on to this trend;...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Kerry D. Friesen7030 Lee Highway Chattanooga Tennessee 37421
- Dr. Charles R. Woods MD571 South Floyd Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Dr. Mark Edward Heinsohn MD605 Glenwood Dr Chattanooga Tennessee 37404
- Dr. John D. Cranwell M.D.2600 Taft Hwy Signal Mountain TN 37377
- Dr. Raphael Dada Lanade MD960 E 3rd St Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. Amanda May Tedstrom MD711 N Dekalb St Shelby NC 28150