Dr. Fredrick Barton MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Fredrick Barton practices Radiation Oncology in Cleveland, OH. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Barton specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Patton State Hospital 1966
- Case West Res U Hosp
Dr. Fredrick Barton MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Dr. Fredrick Barton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barton
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Dr. Roger M Macklis M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Tithi Biswas M.D.600 Moye Blvd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Justin James Juliano M.D.Cleveland Clinic Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Charles A Kunos MD,PHD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Joel H. Elconin MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Michael Joseph Burdick MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195