Dr. Barbara Stone is a psychologist practicing in Kalispell, MT. Dr. Stone specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Stone evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Stone because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Barbara Louise Stone PH.D PSYCHOLOGIST's Practice location
Kalispell, MT 59901Get Direction
Dr. Barbara Louise Stone PH.D PSYCHOLOGIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- What Does Demisexual Mean?
'Demisexual' refers to people who are not sexually attracted to individuals with whom they do not share a strong emotional bond or romantic relationship. The word 'demisexual' consists of the Greek word ‘demi’ which means ‘half’ and 'sexual', an adjective that means 'pertaining to sex'....
- Stress Can Lead to Binge Eating
According to a new survey presented at the annual meeting of American Psychological Association, there are those that lose their appetite when under stress but for the most part, people tend to overeat at the time of stress. The study conducted under the leadership of Kayla Ten Eycke, MSc, of the...
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Christine J Childers PHD7325 Us Highway 93 Lakeside MT 59922
- Dr. Joanna Legerski Mccormick PHD1605 Danielson Rd Kalispell MT 59901
- Dr. Amy B Willcoxon PSYD1721 Moon Lake Blvd Hoffman Estates IL 60169
- Herman J Androes Other465 Leisure Dr Kalispell MT 59901
- James Glenn Rogers PSYS.D.1605 Danielson Rd Kalispell MT 59901
- Victoria Lynne Creighton PSYD100 2nd St E Whitefish MT 59937