Dr. Timothy Hessert is a pediatrician practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Hessert is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hessert diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hessert can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1983
Penn State Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Geisinger Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Psychiatry
- Geisinger Medical Center 1984
- University of Rochester 1990
Dr. Timothy R Hessert MD's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14626Get Direction
Dr. Timothy R Hessert MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hessert
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Dr. Michael G. Martin M.D.300 White Spruce Blvd Rochester New York 14620
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.1110 Crosspointe Lane Webster New York 14580
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D.601 Elmwood Avenue Rochester New York 14642
- Dr. Shireen M. Khaled MD800 Carter Street Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Mark Cohen MD77 Sullys Trail Pittsford NY 14534
- Dr. Edward David Lewis MD880 Westfall Rd Rochester NY 14618