Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD
Doctor1711 Via El Prado Suite 101 Redondo Beach CA, 90277
Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD is a top Doctor in Redondo Beach, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Redondo Beach, CA, Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University of Cologne, Germany Medicine
Erasmus Universiteit Faculteit der Geneeskunde
University Sakartvelo Faculty of Medicine 1984
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) is directed against immunodominant epitopes of the envelope proteins of human immunodeficiency virus 1 (HIV-1).
- Review of testing for human immunodeficiency virus.
- Diagnosis and prediction of pediatric HIV-1 infection and AIDS: current status.
- Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte induction in asymptomatic HIV-1-infected patients immunized with Retrovector-transduced autologous fibroblasts expressing HIV-1IIIB Env/Rev proteins.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Affiliated Hospitals
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA - Allergy and Immunology
- UCLA Medical Center - Allergy & Immunology, Children's Hosp. of Philadelphia
Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD's Practice location
Redondo Beach, CA 90277Get Direction
Dr. Ulrike H Ziegner MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ziegner
- T. p.
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Green Malay Kratom: Benefits, Effects, Dosage, and Reviews
IntroductionKratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is a tree that is native to Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea. It comes from the coffee family Rubiaceae and has been used as a traditional medicine since the 19th century.Kratom is now used as a pain reliever and to self-treat withdrawal...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Gnyandev Patel M.D.3300 E South St Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Joel Dennis Feinstein M.D.8631 W. 3rd Street Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Robert Glenn Pugach MD3801 Katella Ave Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Arash Nowain MD9730 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Andrew Glen Yun MD2001 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Stephen J. Pincus M.D.465 North Roxbury Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210