Dr. Joseph Lee Kirbo DDS
Dentist | General Practice2722 N Oak Street Valdosta GA, 31602
Dr. Joseph Kirbo is a Dentist practicing in Valdosta, GA. Dr. Kirbo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Joseph Lee Kirbo DDS's Practice location
Valdosta, GA 31602Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Lee Kirbo DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kirbo
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. Larry Milton Black DMD504 E Lafayette St Quitman GA 31643
- Dr. Kit Harold Robinson D.M.D.950 Ga Highway 122 W Hahira GA 31632
- Dr. Lisa Michelle Chatman D.D.S.1455 Pleasant Hill Rd Lawrenceville GA 30044
- Dr. Ron L Shiver DMD818 Northwood Park Drive Valdosta GA 31604
- Dr. James Bradford Bynum D.M.D.802 Northwood Park Dr Valdosta GA 31602
- Dr. Eric A Castor DMD121 N Hospital Dr Lakeland GA 31635