Dr. Mark Levis M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Mark Levis is an oncologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Levis specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Levis manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1994
University of California 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Oral Surgery Procedures
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Mark Levis M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mark Levis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Levis
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- Breastfeeding Can Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
If you are pregnant and at risk for ovarian cancer, consider breastfeeding your children to greatly reduce your risk. The idea that breastfeeding reduces a woman’s risk for disease is not new. However, it is still widely unadvertised, so many women are still unaware of the other benefits of...
- WNBA Player Inspires Others After Battle with Breast Cancer
Tiffany Jackson-Jones grew up near Dallas, Texas. She has always loved the sport of basketball and that has not changed through the years. Growing up she played ball for Duncansville High School, where she was named a WBCA All-American. During her college years at The University of Texas, ESPN named...
- What to Avoid if You Have Leukemia
Leukemia, known as the cancer of the blood, can progress either acutely, which the is rapid and sudden onset of the disease, or chronically, which is a slow manifestation of symptoms over a period of time. There are several complications of leukemia that may arise which can hinder the patient’s...
- New Clinical Trial: Genetically Enhanced Immune Cells for Lymphoma Treatment
B-cell cancers, or cancers that target B-lymphocytes, have been particularly hard to treat in recent years. Recent breakthroughs have led to the conclusion that B-cell cancer can be effectively combated with the use of programmed immune cells.How it WorksThe immune system creates cells that are able...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Dr. Johann Brandes MD, PHD2306 Hampton Avenue Nashville Tennessee 37215
- Dr. Kit Lu M.D.68 Hoke Farm Way Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania 17050
- Dr. Julie Brahmer M.D.401 North Broadway Baltimore Maryland 21231
- Dr. Zeshaan Rasheed M.D., PHD.1650 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21231
- Dr. Ashraf Zarif Badros M.D.22 S. Greene St Baltimore MD 21263
- Dr. Evan Jacob Lipson MD1650 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287