Dr. Omair Mutib is an internist practicing in Manchester, NH. Dr. Mutib specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mutib provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Barnabas Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Omair K. Mutib M.D's Practice location
Manchester, NH 03104Get Direction
Dr. Omair K. Mutib M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mutib
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Dr. Alfredo J. Perez MD11 Kimball Drive Hooksett New Hampshire 03106
- Dr. Krupa S. Rajur MD38 Tyler Street Nashua New Hampshire 3060
- Dr. Elizabeth A. Chase MD445 Cypress St Manchester NH 03103
- Dr. Maria Velazquez-evans M.D.21 E Hollis St Nashua NH 03060
- Dr. Peter G Kachavos MD4 Elliot Way Manchester NH 03103
- Dr. Vahagn Kotsinyan M.D.1 Elliot Way Manchester NH 03103