Dr. Laura Hancock is a psychologist practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Hancock specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hancock evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hancock because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Chloride recognition in aqueous media by a rotaxane prepared via a new synthetic pathway.
- Treatment adherence in multiple sclerosis: association with emotional status, personality, and cognition.
- Rotaxanes capable of recognising chloride in aqueous media.
- A new synthetic route to chloride selective catenanes.
- Sodium and barium cation-templated synthesis and cation-induced molecular pirouetting of a pyridine N-oxide containing rotaxane.
- Anion sensing in aqueous media by photo-active transition-metal bipyridyl rotaxanes.
- Effects of cadmium and mycorrhizal fungi on growth, fitness, and cadmium accumulation in flax (Linum usitatissimum; Linaceae).
- Polypharmacy in multiple sclerosis: relationship with fatigue, perceived cognition, and objective cognitive performance.
- Northern ragweed ecotypes flower earlier and longer in response to elevated CO2: what are you sneezing at?
Laura M Hancock PHD's Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66212Get Direction
MADISON, WI 53792Get Direction
Laura M Hancock PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Josh Duggar
Who is Josh Duggar?Josh Duggar is best known for the reality show “19 Kids and Counting”, which is a show that follows the everyday life of the Duggar family. Aside from being a television personality, he is also a political activist. He used to be a used car salesman and later became an...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Mr. Brent L Halderman MD12140 Nall Ave Leawood KS 66209
- Dr. Leigh Anne Randa PH.D.4300 North Miller Road Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. William Blessing PH.D.1010 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114
- Dr. Phil Elliott Alexander PH.D.7501 College Blvd. Overland Park KS 66210
- Dr. Karen Schiess Wagner PH D600 Sw Jefferson St #206 Lees Summit MO 64063
- Dr. Patricia A Shanklin PHD1010 Carondelet Kansas City MO 64114