Dr. Thai Huynh is an internist practicing in Wharton, TX. Dr. Huynh specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Huynh provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1999
- Orlando Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Thai Dang Huynh MD's Practice location
Wharton, TX 77488Get Direction
EL CAMPO, TX 77437Get Direction
Dr. Thai Dang Huynh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huynh
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Dr. Barry J Liberoni MD720 Avenue F N Bay City TX 77414
- Dr. Yezid Fernando Mora M.D.13737 Highway 36 Needville TX 77461
- Dr. Vanessa Jaiashree Mandal MD2100 Regional Medical Dr Wharton TX 77488
- Dr. Emmanuel Chiwueze Opara M.D16701 Creek Bend Dr # 500 Sugar Land TX 77478
- Dr. Kimberly Vogel Coonfield MD2100 Regional Medical Dr Wharton TX 77488
- Dr. Raymond Turner Torp M.D.310 Kinkaid Ave Wharton TX 77488