Dr. Joseph Johnigk is a Chiropractor practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Johnigk specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Johnigk seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Joseph Frances Johnigk DC's Practice location
Peoria, IL 61607Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Frances Johnigk DC's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Daniel Todd Joseph DC5001 N University St Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Joseph Esposito DC5037 W American Prairie Dr Peoria IL 61615
- Dr. Timothy Wayne Kaufman D.C.387 Old Germantown Rd Metamora IL 61548
- Dr. Carin A Purtle D.C.6811 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Erin L. Stubblefield DC DOCTOR OF CHIROPR7800 N Sommer St Peoria IL 61615
- Dr. Brad Anthony Cotton D.C.5009 N Executive Dr Peoria IL 61614