Dr. Cameron Jirschele is a urologist practicing in Winfield, IL. Dr. Jirschele specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 2007
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Erectile Dysfunction (impotence), Robotic Surgery, Surgical Procedures And More
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- St. James Hospital and Health Centers 2009
- St. James Hospital and Health Centers 2013
- Franciscan St James Health GME
- MWU/OPTI/St James Hosp & Health Centers Program
Dr. Cameron Jirschele D.O.'s Practice location
Winfield, IL 60190Get Direction
Dr. Cameron Jirschele D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jirschele
- What Is Blue Balls and How to Get Rid of It
"Blue balls" is one of the most common health issues seen among young men who indulge in heavy sexual activities. It is the most uncomfortable situation for a man who tries to find immediate relief."Blue balls" as it is called is one of the slang terms used for vasocongestion in the testicles. It is...
- Bloody Urine: How Will the Doctor Diagnose the Problem?
Hematuria - or blood in the urine - can be a cause of worry, as it is usually an abnormal occurrence. However, there is a possibility that its cause is either benign or an indication of something seriousThe presence of blood in the urine may or may not be seen. If you see blood in your urine, you...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- What Do Urologists Treat?
What is a urologist?A urologist is a doctor who specializes in urinary tract disorders, including disorders of the external genital organs. Urologists also treat both males and females, contrary to popular belief that they only treat males. They treat any disorders that affect the kidneys, bladder,...
- Dr. Joel Z. Cornfield MD950 North York Road Hindsdale Illinois 60521
- Dr. Brett A. Trockman M.D.610 E Roosevelt Rd Wheaton IL 60187
- Dr. Timothy J Roth M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. James H. Griffin M.D.745 Fletcher Dr Elgin IL 60123
- Dr. Michael Henry Milani D.O.5201 Willow Springs Rd La Grange IL 60525
- Dr. Joseph Nuzzarello M. D.610 E Roosevelt Rd Wheaton IL 60187