Dr. Nathan Amos is an audiologist practicing in Bloomington, IN. Dr. Amos evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Amos takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Effect of training on word-recognition performance in noise for young
- Contribution of high frequencies to speech recognition in quiet and noise in listeners with varying degrees of high-frequency sensorineural hearing loss.
- Effects of pre-existing hearing loss and gender on proposed ANSI S12.13 outcomes for characterizing hearing conservation program effectiveness: preliminary investigation.
- SCAN test-retest reliability for first- and third-grade children.
Nathan E. Amos PH.D., CCC-A's Practice location
Bloomington, IN 47405Get Direction
Nathan E. Amos PH.D., CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Healthy Foods for Healthy Hair
Shampooing and conditioning your hair may not be enough to have luxurious locks. “Every month hair grows about 1/4 in or 1/2 in, and the most important thing for healthy growing hair is nutrients," says Dawn Jackson Blatner, RD, a Chicago-based dietitian. A “healthy diet favors the growth of...
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- Is Leukemia Fatal?
Leukemia is a malignancy, or cancer, of the blood and bone marrow that primarily affects the white blood cells — the blood cells responsible for fighting off infections and other foreign organisms that enter the bloodstream. With leukemia, the bone marrow produces a higher level of immature white...
- Why Is Rheumatoid Arthritis More Common in Women?
Given that rheumatoid arthritis is a disease that medical professionals are still working to understand and do not know too much about, available knowledge about why it affects females more is limited and often speculative. That being said, there are some theories as to why it affects women more and...
- Digoxin and Common Brands
Generic Name: DigoxinBrand Names: Cardoxin, Lanoxin, Digitek, LanoxicapsWhat is digoxin?Digoxin is derived from the digitalis plant leaves. It helps in making the heartbeat stronger along with a more regular rhythm pattern. Digoxin is mostly used for treating individuals who suffer from heart...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Lisa Goerner CCC-A200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Gretchen S Burk M.S.200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Dr. Lindsay Mitchell fletcher AU.D., CCC-A2920 S Mcintire Dr Bloomington IN 47403
- Mr. Luis Camacho M.A. F-AAA2011 N. Locust Ct. Bloomington IN 47401
- Ms. Tera Marie Quigley AU.D.200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Dr. Kristin M Baar AU.D., CCC-A2920 S Mcintire Dr Bloomington IN 47403