Dr. Neal Epstein is a radiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Epstein specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Recanalized umbilical vein in a patient with a hepatoma.
- Loss of radiogallium from lymphoma after initiation of chemotherapy.
- AJR teaching file: Right atrial mass in a woman with uterine fibroids.
- AJR teaching file: pregnant woman with vaginal spotting, nausea, and vomiting.
- Common CTA features of Ebstein anomaly in a middle-aged woman with a heart murmur and dyspnea on exertion.
- Chemical dissolution of gallstones: in vitro studies.
Neal F Epstein MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Neal F Epstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Alain D. Hyman M.D.165 East 84th Street New York New York 10028
- Alan J. Heideman MD2130 Millburn Ave Maplewood NJ 07040
- Irina A. Vasilyeva MD PHD1001 Potrero Ave San Francisco CA 94110
- Lisa A. Corrente255 Greenwich Street New York New York 10007-2422
- Harsha N. Dhanani MD68 Mallard Place Secaucus New Jersey 07094
- Sergei Sobolevsky4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219