Dr. John Selden is an endodonist practicing in Spring, TX. Dr. Selden is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. John Kevin Selden D.D.S.'s Practice location
Spring, TX 77381Get Direction
Dr. John Kevin Selden D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Some Women May Have the Genes That Cause Endometriosis
A new study published in the journal, Nature Genetics, has shown that women who have one of the two genetic variants may have increased risk of developing endometriosis. This offers new insight into the development of this condition, which affects about 6% to 10% of women. According to the...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Health Benefits of Bitter Melon
What is bitter melon?Bitter melon (Momordica charantia), also called as bitter gourd or wild cucumber is a type of plant that belongs to the family Cucurbitaceae. It grows as a vine with a characteristic oblong-shaped, ridged, and warty appearance of its fruit. Bitter melon usually thrives in both...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- The Link Between Ovarian Cancer Survival and Pregnancy
For women who have survived cancer, their bodies have inevitably been through a lot. Therefore, it is not entirely unsurprising, but it is dismaying, that they are one-third less likely to be able to achieve pregnancy than other women. This statistic was taken from the first study to actually...
- State Board of Nursing Requires an RN to Disclose Psychiatric Treatment
Knowing someone who has or had a case of any mental health problem is common. A neighbor’s child could suffer from bipolar disorder because of family history, and a co-worker could have issues with anxiety or depression due to a life-changing event. This condition is hardly anything new,...
- Dr. Ashraf Ibrahim Harhash DDS56 Sugar Creek Center Blvd Sugar Land TX 77478
- Dr. Joshua C Gorman D.D.S.9318 Louetta Rd Spring TX 77379
- Dr. Tod Thomas Bruchmiller D.D.S., M.S.4800 W. Panther Creek Dr Spring TX 77381
- Dr. Paul A San marco D.D.S.1011 Medical Plaza Dr Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Mansi Malavia D.M.D5422 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. Ming Michael Wang DDS, MS13910 Champion Forest Dr Houston TX 77069