Dr. Mace Benjamin Brindley M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine4510 Medical Center Dr Suite 100 Mckinney TX, 75069
Dr. Mace Brindley practices Sleep Medicine in Mckinney, TX. Dr. Brindley studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 2002
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Mace Benjamin Brindley M.D.'s Practice location
Mckinney, TX 75069Get Direction
WACO, TX 76710Get Direction
- Improving Sleep Apnea Symptoms May Benefit Epilepsy Patients
Epilepsy affects approximately 0.5-1 percent of the population. It is a disease characterized by involuntary movements or seizures. Although numerous drugs have been introduced to treat epilepsy over the last few decades, almost one-third of those living with epilepsy do not benefit from these...
- Pregnancy, Sleep Disorders and Fetus Health
For ideal health, it is necessary to have long hours of sound sleep. We all know the refreshing effects that sleep has on us, yet sometimes in life, we are deprived of this essential daily revitalization. The reasons could be various health problems like, anxiety, hormonal changes, or sleep apnea....
- Roseanne Reboot Talks Sleep Apnea, CPAP Masks, and Bringing Sexy Back
For those who lived in the 90’s, Roseanne was a wildly popular sitcom featuring Roseanne and Dan Conner and their 3 kids: Becky, Darlene and DJ. It became a hit in the era because it was probably one of the most realistic portrayals of an mid west blue color American family. The sitcom eventually...
- Sleep Apnea Machines: What's a CPAP?
Sleep Apnea, a sleeping disorder that causes breathing interruption during sleep, has some serious effects if left untreated. The most common and effective treatment for sleep apnea is the CPAP or Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Therapy which aids patients in breathing when asleep.How does CPAP...
- The Connection Between Sleep Disorders and Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia, a complex and chronic mental illness, is often characterized by distorted cognition, abnormal social behaviors, and trouble distinguishing reality from unreality. Although individuals can develop schizophrenia at any age, it most commonly emerges in men and women during adulthood....
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Margaret Mike4325 N. Josey LN Carrollton TX 75010
- Dr. Vikas Jain MD5899 Preston Rd Frisco TX 75034
- Dr. Omar Awad M.D.4716 ALLIANCE BLVD STE 700 PLANO TX 75093
- Dr. Nilesh B Dave MD12221 MERIT DR STE 1500 DALLAS TX 75251
- Dr. Margaret Elizabeth Mike MD6957 W Plano Pkwy Plano TX 75093
- Mr. Arnold Mech M.D.4645 WYNDHAM LN FRISCO TX 75033