Dr. Amina Ahmed is a pediatrician practicing in Tracy, CA. Dr. Ahmed is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ahmed diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ahmed can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Amina Ahmed MD's Practice location
Tracy, CA 95376Get Direction
SAN JOSE, CA 95124Get Direction
Amina Ahmed MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Dr. Sohrab Barkhordar MD6 Willard ave Irvine CA 92604
- Dr. Betalina Blanco Bumatay M.D.1260 E North St Manteca CA 95336
- Dr. Patricia C Apolinario M.D.500 W Hospital Rd. French Camp CA 95231
- Dr. Susan M Abraham M.D.1414 N California St Stockton CA 95202
- Dr. Brita Moilanen MD1134 Murrieta Blvd Livermore CA 94550
- Dr. Daisy Yonzon Jones DO2151 W Grant Line Rd Tracy CA 95377