Dr. Frank Melo is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Melo evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Dr. Frank Melo M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55107Get Direction
SARASOTA, FL 34239Get Direction
Dr. Frank Melo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Dr. Ashwin George M.D640 Jackson St Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Kathleen M Wesa MD914 S 8th St Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Charles P Reznikoff MD807 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Timothy M Scanlan MD4767 DAHLIA WAY N HUGO MN 55038
- Dr. Jeffery Carl Morgan MD6200 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. David A Frenz MD825 NICOLLET MALL MINNEAPOLIS MN 55402