Dr. Miguel Castillo is a Chiropractor practicing in San Ramon, CA. Dr. Castillo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Castillo seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Miguel A Castillo D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Miguel A Castillo D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Harris K. Lee39159 Paseo Padre Parkway Fremont California 94538
- Dr. Daniel L Coflin D.C5444 Clayton Rd Concord CA 94521
- Dr. Steven L. Moon D.C.5167 Clayton Rd Concord California 94521
- Dr. Catherine H. Le1050 Marina Village Parkway Alameda California 94501
- Amelia Mazgaloff D.C110 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94104
- Dr. Larry J. Gertler DC5273 College Avenue Oakland California 94618