Dr. Jean Ok Kim M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Infectious Diseases200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Jean Kim is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Kim specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
- Infection control issues for the pediatric office.
- Multidrug-resistant organisms in general pediatrics.
- Candida dubliniensis infections in a pediatric population: retrospective identification from clinical laboratory isolates of Candida albicans.
- Cat scratch disease presenting as orbital abscess and osteomyelitis.
- University Of Minnesota 1995
Dr. Jean Ok Kim M.D.'s Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
Park Ridge, IL 60068Get Direction
NORTH CHICAGO, IL 60064Get Direction
Dr. Jean Ok Kim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...