Dr. Jean Ok Kim M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Infectious Diseases200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Jean Kim is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Kim specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
- Infection control issues for the pediatric office.
- Multidrug-resistant organisms in general pediatrics.
- Candida dubliniensis infections in a pediatric population: retrospective identification from clinical laboratory isolates of Candida albicans.
- Cat scratch disease presenting as orbital abscess and osteomyelitis.
- University Of Minnesota 1995
Dr. Jean Ok Kim M.D.'s Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
Park Ridge, IL 60068Get Direction
NORTH CHICAGO, IL 60064Get Direction
Dr. Jean Ok Kim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Are there any Alternative Remedies for the Treatment of Mumps?
What are the best remedies for fever and pain when you have the mumps?Mumps is a viral infection which causes pain and swelling in the throat and neck. It is common in children and youngsters.As the treatment for mumps, traditionally decoctions of healing herbs were recommended for little children....
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Dr. Charles F Grose MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Oscar Gilberto Gomez MD PHD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Christine S Ziebold MD, PHD,MPH200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Masaki Yamada M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Stanley Marc Perlman MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Damian J Krysan MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642