Dr. Jean Jinqui Yang M.D. is a top Doctor in Mineola, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Jean Jinqui Yang M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Jean Jinqui Yang M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Jean Jinqui Yang M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Mineola, NY, Dr. Jean Jinqui Yang M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1992
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1992
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Ophthalmology; Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Vincent's Hospital 1993
- St Vincent's East Program
Dr. Jean Jinqui Yang M.D.'s Practice location
Mineola, NY 11501Get Direction
Dr. Jean Jinqui Yang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yang
- Diabetes Patients at Higher Risk of Suffering a Stroke
High blood sugar, blood flow problems, and diabetic ketoacidosis are just a few issues that diabetic patients need to keep in mind when managing their illness. But, this list continues to grow as we learn more about the disease.It was recently discovered that those who are struggling with this...
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- What Pathogens Can Cause Pneumonia?
What are pathogens?Viruses, bacteria, fungus, or, in some rare cases, parasites and other microorganisms are involved in the development of pneumonia. Viruses cause the majority of pneumonia in young children. Adults who have weaker immunity are more frequently infected with bacteria.Pathogens, in...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019
- Dr. C. benjamin Dunkley MD279 East 5900 South Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Jalal Fatehi DDS42 Broadway New York NY 10004
- Dr. Joshua Michael Rubinstein M.D.1685 MORRIS AVE BRONX NY 10457