Dr. Jayan Vasudevan is a pediatrician practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Vasudevan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Vasudevan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Vasudevan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Calicut Medical College, University Of Calicut 1990
Calicut Medical College, University Of Calicut Medical
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- SUNY Buffalo Grad Med Dent
- Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
Jayan Vasudevan MBBS,ABP's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68131Get Direction
Omaha, NE 68131Get Direction
Jayan Vasudevan MBBS,ABP's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Dr. Fred Jeruzalski Kader MD8424 West Center Road Omaha Nebraska 68124
- Dr. Chandrika Rizal M.D.16909 Q Street Omaha Nebraska 68118
- Dr. Rachel K Anderson MD13808 W Maple Rd Omaha NE 68164
- Dr. Michael J. Wilczewski M.D.16909 Q St Omaha NE 68135
- Dr. Tricia Marie Schmit M.D.105 Yadkin St Albemarle NC 28001
- Dr. Lisa L Whitcomb M.D.17675 Welch Plz Omaha NE 68135