Dr. Rebecca Naomi Cherry M.D.
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology3020 Childrens Way Mc 5030 San Diego CA, 92123
Dr. Rebecca Cherry is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Cherry specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School 2000
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
Dr. Rebecca Naomi Cherry M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92123Get Direction
WALNUT CREEK, CA 94598Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca Naomi Cherry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cherry
- Probiotics May Not Relieve Constipation in Children
According to a new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, probiotics may not improve constipation in children more than any other dairy product that does not contain probiotics. This is different from the effect of probiotics in adults where it is supposed to give good relief from...
- How Long Does the Stomach Flu Last?
What is a stomach flu?Gastroenteritis, also known as the "stomach flu" or "gastric flu", is the inflammation of the lining of the stomach and intestines. It is usually caused by a virus attacking the gastrointestinal system, although it can also be brought about by bacterial or parasitic...
- Are Infections at a Young Age Linked to Celiac Disease?
Men and women, regardless of age, may still acquire celiac disease. However, a number of factors can greatly augment the possibility for a person to acquire it. These factors include being biologically related to someone who has the said disease, as well as having HLA-DQ2 and HLA-DQ8 genes and some...
- Orange Poop: A Sign of Celiac Disease?
Children play what they like wherever they want. Likewise, they are known to eat anything that they can get their hands on. Kids are known to possess such curious, impulsive, and playful traits, which can be tolerated by most. Yet, when they feel unwell, things are never okay; like this one instance...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Hayat Mousa MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Ariel E Feldstein MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Lillian Jeong Choi M.D.8110 Birmingham Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Sherry Chu-sing Huang M.D.8110 Birmingham Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Xenia Blythe Hom M.D.8110 Birmingham Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Sharon Felber Taylor M.D.8110 Birmingham Way San Diego CA 92123