Jacob Barrack, DPT is the founder of Vista Physical Therapy and Rehab, PC. His studies at St. Augustine’s University of Health Sciences in San Marcos, Pepperdine University and career with the Philadelphia ...
- Joint Pain
- Joint Replacements
- Knee Pain
- Leg Disorders
- Muscle Disorders
- Myofacial Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Disorders
- Pelvic Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Tmj Or Jaw Pain
- Workplace Injuries
- Accident-related Injuries
- All Injuries
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Disorders
- Member Ameircan Physical Therapy Association
Dr. Jacob A Barrack D.P.T.'s Practice location
Vista, CA 92084Get Direction
Dr. Jacob A Barrack D.P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- Dr. Santiago Osorio PT, DPT2424 VISTA WAY OCEANSIDE CA 92054
- Jonathan Cabral8041 CORTE SASAFRAS CARLSBAD CA 92009
- Mrs. Ana Luisa Elizondo MSPT4765 Carmel Mountain Rd San Diego CA 92130
- Mrs. Doreen B Hall PT4765 Carmel Mountain Rd San Diego CA 92130
- Richelle mae San jose Molina DPT1932 Hacienda Dr Vista CA 92081
- Garrett Robert Desrosiers PT, DPT137 S LAS POSAS RD STE 254 SAN MARCOS CA 92078